Large Ecolodge Mountain Retreat just 10 minutes from La Fortuna Downtown, accessible via an ascending mountain drive. Embrace the Costa Rican natural ecosystem at this getaway, featuring a private river, refreshing natural pools sourced from pristine spring water, and a grand private waterfall cascading into two mineral-rich natural pools. Enjoy stunning vistas of the Arenal Volcano from multiple terraces and balconies throughout the property.
- 10 habitations with high ceilings, perfectly detailed with rustic wood
- 14 total bathrooms
- Each lodge has its own balcony and view of the mountain, with many species of animals and bird visits
- 3 large ranches/terrace with sofas, dining tables overlooking view of Arenal Volcano
- 2 large full kitchens
- Massage/therapy area with hot tub
- 2 Natural Swimming Pools fed by natural spring water
- 1 Large running river wrapped around property
- Private Natural Waterfall cascading into 2 additional natural pools
- 6 km (3.7 miles) mountain hike with stairs and paths built to tour the large property.
- Hundreds of fruit trees
- Thousands of animal species (birds, sloths, monkeys, etc) visitors
Property is around 10 hectares, with additional land in the neighborhood for sale. There is enough space to build many more cabins and other amenities.
Asking price: $1,500,000 USD for the property, the business with all furniture.
Property currently generates high income as it is very popularly reserved.
The business currently runs with a onsite housekeeper who does tours, mud baths, provide food/natural fruit drinks from trees onsite, and other recreational activities.
Online reviews are very high.
Property is being sold at discount; it can house up to 22 guests comfortably.