2 hectare beautifully landscaped property with various houses and constructions. Property runs through 2 gorgeous spring rivers, natural pool with mountain and Arenal volcano views. Located 12 minutes from downtown Ciudad Quesada.
Asking Price: $850,000 USD, Furniture included!
Everything you see in the video is part of the property!
Owner is an interior designer; all constructions are perfectly and elegantly detailed.
Here are the various constructions on the property:
1. Large 2-year-old House built with high quality Cedar wood – 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large walk-in closet, large terrace overlooking mountain and river. Furniture hand-made from Cedar wood, modern living room, diving room, kitchen and laundry room. Separate storage cabin. House contains security cameras.
House Size: 150 m 2 / 1,615 ft 2
2. Separate office cabin next to Parking Lot for 2 cars
Cabin Size 20 m 2 / 215 ft 2
3. Cabin-House called “El Mirador” – 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry room and balcony with Arenal volcano view and river pool.
Size: 70 m 2 / 754 ft 2
4. Ranch with party area, BBQ, free-standing swimming pool and large wooden deck
Size: 70 m 2 / 754 ft 2
5. Second large Ranch with party area, rustic kitchen and bathroom; BBQ and large Tilapia pond for fishing.
Size: 90 m 2 / 969 ft 2
House is on over 2 hectares, 5 acres of land with beautifully landscaped green areas and gardens. It has a wide variety of fruit trees such as lemon, oranges, avocados, sugar cane, bananas, oregano, guavas, etc. There are various species of ornamental plants such as palm trees, coconuts, timber trees such as laurel.
The property runs through a large, fresh river spring landscaped with trails for daily walks to appreciate the divine nature!
This property is visited by many species of birds, such as parrots, toucans, hummingbirds, etc and all the Costa Rica wild animals you can think of!
This house can easily be converted into a retreat business or income property for tourists. Start working on the projects of your dreams!
Location is 12 minutes from downtown Ciudad Quesada, which has hundreds of shops, restaurants, government/banking services, hospital, etc. It is 45 minutes from La Fortuna, the most touristy spot in Costa Rica with hot springs.
Many La Fortuna people go to Ciudad Quesada to do their shopping on large items as there is a significant price difference on merchandise and services! Ciudad Quesada is 1.5 hours North of San Jose, 3 hours East of Liberia.