Discover a remarkable 2.1-hectare (5-acre) piece of land nestled in the scenic Sona Fluca area, a mere 15-minute drive from the hot springs of La Fortuna, Costa Rica. The property boasts a massive tilapia pond, allowing for potential fishing activities. Property features 5charming rustic houses that provide ample accommodation options for guests. There is also a large swimming pool, a ranch, a few storage houses and a gazebo overlooking the pond. This income property has view of Arenal Volcano and is a great location for AirBnB.
Land Size: 21,000 m2 / 2.1 Hectares / 5.25 Acres
Property has the following amenities:
– Pink house: 130 m2 / 1,399 ft2
– 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms with large terrace overlooking the pond
– Rustic house: 125 m2 / 1,345 ft2
– 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom with terrace overlooking pond
– Rustic cabin: 55 m2 / 592 ft2
– 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
– 2 Blue houses: 82 m2 / 883 ft2 – comes fully furnished
– 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, all with AirConditioner
– Large swimming pool with mini waterfall: 45 m2 / 484 ft2 (5m x 9m)
– Ranch with chairs and hammocks near swimming pool: 36 m2 / 387 ft2
– Storage houses
– Massive pond with fishes
– Gazebo overlooking pond
All houses are far from each other (except for the two guest houses that are side by side), giving guests lots of personal space.
Asking price: $675,000 USD – Owner willing to finance up to 40% of asking price.
Only the blue houses are furnished, all other houses unfurnished.
There are guavas, oranges and lime trees on the property. Lots of birds come to visit the property, including parrots, toucans, and many other species.
This is an excellent location for AirBnb – it is close to La Fortuna but very tranquil. This property is 5 minutes drive from El Tanque, 10 minutes from Los Angeles and 15 minutes from La Fortuna downtown.